Monday, July 9, 2012

ပါခ်ဳပ္ဆရာေတာ္၏ သဝဏ္လႊာ

Message  

From Rector to his students in the Sitagu Buddhist Academy Mandalay 30.jun.2012


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My  Dear students
      It makes me pleasure that I have an opportunity to send this
message to my all students at this glorious time today, 30-jun-2012,
in the sitagu Buddhist Academy, Mandalay.
     We are pious Buddhists and sons and daughters of the Buddha. We
have noble duty that we must be performed, The Buddha taught us how to
maintain the Dhamma that brings about happiness and peace. As long as
the Dhamma remains in the world, we never lose our way to happiness
and peace.

          To maintain the Dhamma, there are 5 ways that must be followed by us;
 1. by listening attentively to the Dhamma.
 2. by learning earnestly the Dhamma,
 3. by memorizing carefully the Dhamma,
 4. by contemplating the meaning of Dhamma mindfully and
 5. by putting the Dhamma into practice ardently.
    By means of these five ways the Dhamma taught by the Buddha would
be maintained in the world.

      My dear students,
      This is the message that I want to send to all of you. Let me
encourage you to do your best in study of Dhamma that lead to the
Dhamma maintenance.
          Thank you alll.

No comments:

Post a Comment